Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Do you find yourself energized by collaborating with people across different areas of expertise? Do you pride yourself on using marketing as the medium to drive consumer awareness which resulted in customer acquisition and retention? If you answered yes for both, let’s have a dialogue about some more exciting stuffs.
As one of the world’s leaders in AAA console quality games for mobile devices, Kabam merges the art of game design and the science of consumer behavior to create immersive games. More specifically, our Vancouver Studio is the creator of Marvel: Contest of Champions and Fast & Furious Legacy. While our dedicated and passionate team is the driver behind the success of our games, it's the close-knitted and fun-loving culture that defines our competitive advantage.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team at Kabam Vancouver. This team represents the consumer voice within the game teams with the goal of influencing game development. You can expect to immerse yourself in a team that functions in a fast-paced, open environment where change is constant and ambiguity and nuance reign.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Drive go-to-market and product lifecycle management strategy and execution from pre-launch, launch and post launch through the acquisition, retention and monetization funnel
- Create and drive integrated marketing campaigns with strong central focuses executed across multiple channels including paid and earned media
- Define product positioning, value proposition, target audience and build a brand identity for games
- Collaborate with Consumer Insights to inform feature development for the game development teams, while ensuring alignment between the product offering and the optimization of marketing programs
- Work with external agencies, Business Development, Public Relations and User Acquisition to create awareness of games through external channels
- Work with Art teams to develop marketing assets from concept to execution that are clear, concise and creative
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape and market trends
- Coordinate with Live Operations for managed games to drive events that focus on both the acquisition of new users and the engagement of existing users
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing programs with a strong understanding of their financial impact on Kabam games
Culture and teamwork are something we fight hard to maintain in our team, so willingness to communicate ideas openly, collaborate with other team members, and become an owner to all your tasks is absolutely necessary. Having said that, we are still a fun bunch; your quirkiness will be celebrated, and curious minds will be rewarded here. Our desks are full of gadgets and little figurines we’ve collected over the years, there are random drawings you’ll see in meeting rooms, and you will often see dogs (and humans) running around the cozy home we call office.
Adding to the ingredient of success, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or similar field(s), combined with 3+ years of experience in consumer facing product marketing function
- Deep understanding of product marketing
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple competing projects from conception through completion with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven creative skills including ability to generate new ideas and work cross-functionally to fully flesh out an idea to a campaign plan
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work across team & geographies
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Passion for consumer entertainment and video games
For those who want to take it up a notch, we’d love to see you having:
- Mobile and/or gaming industry experience, preferably with online entertainment product(s)
- Management of global brands or product launches on a global scale preferred
- Experience managing partnerships and licensors a plus
- Master’s degree or MBA
Sounds like the opportunity for you? Click on Apply Now and tell us more about you.
We thank you for your interest in this position and look forward to starting off a conversation with you.
Kabam creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company is valued at more than $1 billion, and its investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Back to top