Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst
At Kabam, we create the world’s favorite massively multiplayer, free-to-play games. More specifically, our Vancouver Studio is the creator of Marvel: Contest of Champions and Fast & Furious Legacy. While our dedicated and passionate team is the driver behind the success of our games, it's the close-knit and fun-loving culture that defines our competitive advantage.
We have each other’s backs – We believe that greatness only comes from teamwork across every aspect of our business. We’re looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst with a strong understanding of QA methodology to join our expanding team. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve this common goal – making great games!
In this role, you can expect to:
- Test pre-release features and verify functionality, contents, usability and software compatibility
- Understand software testing practices and follow test cases accurately
- Identify areas for additional test coverage and file any defects
- Write test documentation for assigned features
- Understand complex gaming concepts and providing feedback on design
Culture and teamwork are something we fight hard to maintain in our team, so willingness to communicate ideas openly, collaborate with other team members, and become an owner to all your tasks is absolutely necessary. Having said that, we are still a fun bunch; your quirkiness will be celebrated, and curious minds will be rewarded here. Our desks are full of gadgets and little figurines we’ve collected over the years, there are random drawings you’ll see in meeting rooms, and you will often see dogs (and humans) running around the cozy home we call office.
Adding to the ingredient of success, you will bring:
- Related game testing experience in similar capacity, preferable for mobile games
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Strong aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
For those who want to take it up a notch, we’d love to see you having:
- Experience and familiarity with multiple gaming platforms and genres
- A strong passion for all-genre of games
Sounds like the opportunity for you? Click on Apply Now and tell us more about you.
We thank you for your interest in this position and look forward to starting off a conversation with you.
Kabam creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company is valued at more than $1 billion, and its investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Back to top