Live Ops Designer
At Kabam, we create the world’s favourite massively multiplayer, free-to-play games. More specifically, our Vancouver Studio is the creator of Marvel: Contest of Champions and Fast & Furious Legacy. While our dedicated and passionate team is the driver behind the success of our games, it's the close-knit and fun-loving culture that defines our competitive advantage
The Live Ops Designer will be responsible for creating and managing content and promotions that engage and excite players. We are looking for candidates that are sharp, energetic and flexible enough to excel in this initial role, but also have the aptitude and desire to grow within the company.
- Manage a game’s economy by tuning events that improve monetization, player engagement, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Help the studio/game team meet revenue targets through both standard practices and innovative ideas.
- Gain a strong sense of what players at each level of a game want and need.
- Create quests that give players appropriate challenges and rewards.
- Play a lot of games in order to learn which practices work, which don’t, and why.
- Review feature performance and implement optimizations to ensure the continued health and performance of games.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Smarts: We’re hiring the best-and-brightest, and we focus on aptitude over experience.
- Attitude: Ability to juggle multiple tasks and have fun in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Passion: We want people who are as excited about helping others as they are about playing games.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with an attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to prioritize tasks.
Sounds like the opportunity for you? Click on Apply Now and tell us more about you.
We thank you for your interest in this position and look forward to starting off a conversation with you.
Kabam creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company is valued at more than $1 billion, and its investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Back to top