Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
Do you love working with different departments to create interesting and innovative online campaigns? Are you a big-picture thinker where you see how your efforts fit into achieving key business goals? If so, our Lifecycle Marketing Specialist position may just be the right position for you!
At Kabam, we create the world’s favourite massively multiplayer, free-to-play games. More specifically, our Vancouver Studio is the creator of Marvel: Contest of Champions and Fast & Furious Legacy. While our dedicated and passionate team is the driver behind the success of our games, it's the close-knit and fun-loving culture that defines our competitive advantage.
We form long-term connections as we respect the time and money of our regular players and customers. And we want you to be part of our Lifecycle Marketing team that strives to connect with our customers and help build games that connect them with other players. You are a mold-breaker who loves to learn and test new things. More than this, you can quickly pick up new tools and processes while always looking for ways to improve and build upon past successes.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Establish, quality assure, and deliver targeted, large-scale email and push notification communications
- Create and deliver A/B and multivariate testing for email and push notifications
- Maintain campaign calendars, and update statuses to ensure all messaging is on-track for scheduled deployment dates
- Strategically leverage target segments and player data to create effective communications with personalized copy and creative
- Analyze and report on email and push campaign success by evaluating KPIs, including click-through rates, open rates, and unsubscribe rates. Provide recommendations based on results.
- Identify and recommend new opportunities for email and push notification campaign testing and targeting
- Research emerging best practices and technologies to create innovative, leading campaigns
Culture and teamwork are something we fight hard to maintain in our team, so willingness to communicate ideas openly, collaborate with other team members, and become an owner to all your tasks is absolutely necessary. Having said that, we are still a fun bunch; your quirkiness will be celebrated, and curious minds will be rewarded here. Our desks are full of gadgets and little figurines we’ve collected over the years, there are random drawings you’ll see in meeting rooms, and you will often see dogs (and humans) running around the cozy home we call office.
Adding to the ingredient of success, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years of experience using an Email Service Provider such as MailChimp, StrongView/Selligent, ExactTarget, Constant Contact to deliver targeted, personalized communications
- Solid understanding of email template best practices and testing and stay current with the latest technology and capabilities, as well as anti-spam laws.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and email marketing best practices
- Superb verbal and written communication skills with proven track record of communicating effectively with members of all levels
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office complemented by analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skill paired with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workload
- Experience with Dreamweaver
To take this up a notch, we’d like to see you having:
- Some experience with basic/intermediate HTML
- A passion for all-genre of games
Sounds like the opportunity for you? Click on Apply Now and tell us more about you.
We thank you for your interest in this position and look forward to starting off a conversation with you.
Kabam creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company is valued at more than $1 billion, and its investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Back to top