You’re excited by finding solutions to technical problems - both big and small. You pride yourself in expert technical knowledge and experience, organizational skills and an eagerness to do whatever it takes to get the job done effectively and efficiently while continually challenging and improving the status quo. You take ownership of your tasks and deliver solutions with exceptional customer service. You are a natural leader and enjoy sharing your experience and knowledge with your teammates.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for an IT Technician to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Champions and the upcoming Transformers: Forged to Fight.
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Supporting users by installing, configuring, diagnosing, analyzing hardware and software, performing both periodic and emergency maintenance.
- Supporting client hardware and software and assist in problem resolution.
- Supporting onboarding activities, including imaging new systems and workstation setup.
- Procurement of hardware and software and managing inventory.
- Supporting company infrastructure including; boardrooms, phone systems, printers, mobile devices, etc.
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in the free-to-play mobile gaming world. We hire for passion and diversity so that together, we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games.
And that’s where you come in...
- 2+ years of experience in a tech support position, supporting Windows and Macintosh systems within a complex networked environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills, a sense of humour and the patience to work through challenging problems and see them through to completion.
- Fluency in technical terminology with a demonstrated understanding of the interrelationship of software, hardware, and network environments.
- Basic to Mid-Level TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS,VPN knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Apple/Microsoft certifications and A/V experience will be considered an asset.
You are familiar with:
- Full Disk Encryption Solutions
- Problem and Ticket Tracking Systems
- Video Conferencing (Zoom)
- Imaging Solutions/WDS/Casper
- VPN Services
- MDM Solutions (Airwatch)
- Networking Hardware (Switches, Routers, WiFi Access Points, etc.)
- Server Environment (Server 2k12, Active Directory, OU's, GPO's)
You'll join a high-impact team that prides themselves in the ability to ensure the integrity, stability and efficiency of technical systems by providing a high level of technical support services for our employees.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.
Meet Some of Kabam's Employees
Anthony helps with everything from client to back-end to database engineering work for Kabam’s great games, picking up new programming skills from his teammates along the way.
Back to top