Game Production Intern
Do you want to spend your summer in Los Angeles at a hot mobile gaming company? This summer you have the chance to be part of Kabam's Internship Program! As an intern at Kabam, you will be matched up with an experienced mentor. You’ll work in a collaborative, open environment and get meaningful work. Learn more about our Intern Program by visiting our website http://careers.kabam.com/university/.
During your internship expect to:
- Play games in development to provide and organize qualitative feedback into actionable tasks
- Work on cross-functional teams to deliver specific software goals using agile methods
- Support, delegate, and triage tasks/bugs management
- Plan, schedule and execute milestones on game(s) in development
- Track and implement project improvement plans to drive team quality, efficiency and/or effectiveness
- Monitor and schedule tasks across art, design, engineering to meet deadlines
- College junior or senior, graduating December 2016 – June 2019; or seeking a Graduate degree
- Passionate about mobile gaming
- Proficiency with Google Sheets or Excel
- Experience with JIRA preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable in engaging communication with all levels of management, both internal and external
- Self-motivated with the ability to “roll-up the sleeves” to help the team meet milestone objectives
Interns who excel may have the opportunity to continue working part-time during their senior year and/or receive a full-time offer to join Kabam after graduation.
- Competitive paid internship
- Free snacks and beverages
- Commuter, 401k, and medical insurance
- Educational speaker sessions with industry leaders
- Network within the company
- Be apart of a fun group of interns!
- Team building and social events
Relocation not provided
Interns must be able to work in our Los Angeles office. The intern is responsible for own relocation and housing.
Applications Accepted: September 2016 – November 2016
Interviews: November 2016 – January 2017
Offers: December 2016 – January 2017
Internship Program: On or around June 1, 2017 – August 25, 2017
Kabam, Inc. (“Kabam”) creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. The company is valued at more than $1 billion and has been profitable since 2012. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company's investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
**Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.**
Back to top