Game Data Coordinator
Are you a naturally curious problem-solver with excellent attention to detail? Do you get excited about working with people of all disciplines with a flair for communication and follow-up? If so, we can’t wait to connect with you to chat about our opening.
As one of the world’s leaders in AAA console quality games for mobile devices, Kabam merges the art of game design and the science of consumer behavior to create immersive games. More specifically, our Vancouver Studio is the creator of Marvel: Contest of Champions and Fast & Furious Legacy. While our dedicated and passionate team is the driver behind the success of our games, it's the close-knit and fun-loving culture that defines our competitive advantage.
As a Game Data Coordinator, you will be working with a team of game designers, engineers, live operations, and producers to deliver new exciting content and features to a passionate fan base. Our games are built in a collaborative environment where ideas and suggestions are welcomed by everyone. You will be an embedded key member of the game development team. This work is detail oriented and deadline driven – sound like a match? Keep reading!
You will be responsible to:
- Manage the roll out of new code or server data to live products
- Responsible for data migration to the Store (e.g. Apple) using in-house tools to facilitate different build versions of the game
- Work with QA team to ensure that data sets are backward compatible
- Track life cycle of data set before submission and provide live analytics
- Document and rollout companywide best practice of game loops, monetization features and game mechanics
- Coordinate and develop test flows for QA
- Communicate with all disciplines to ensure flow of data set before roll out
- Manage patch notes and roll out process
- Manage version locks and import tools
- Schedule roll outs that affect the live game
- Monitor design and code changes
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency using excel, and understanding of database management and languages such as SQL
- Strong reporting skills specifically to Live Operations and in game analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Passion for a broad range of games
Kabam creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company is valued at more than $1 billion, and its investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Back to top