Game Artist Intern
Do you want to spend your summer in San Francisco at a hot mobile gaming company? This summer you have the chance to be part of Kabam's Internship Program! As an intern at Kabam, you will be matched up with an experienced mentor and get meaningful work. Learn more about our Intern Program by visiting our website http://careers.kabam.com/university/.
- College junior or senior, graduating December 2016 – June 2019; or in a Graduate program
- Enrolled in a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree or equivalent
- Passionate about games; avid gamer
- Open to learning in a team environment and willing to take on ownership for your own projects
- A portfolio demonstrating range of skills; applicants without a portfolio will not be considered
- General understanding and ability to pick up on any of the following skills:
- Strong design and 2D concept art skills
- Basic 3D Modeling and Texturing ability
- 3DS Max/ Maya/ ZBrush familiarity
- Strong Photoshop expertise
Interns who excel may have the opportunity to continue working part-time during their senior year and/or receive a full-time offer to join Kabam after graduation.
- Competitive paid internship
- Daily catered lunches and dinners
- Free snacks and beverages
- Commuter, 401k, and medical insurance
- Educational speaker sessions with industry leaders
- Network within the company
- Be apart of a fun group of interns!
- Team building and social events: welcome event, scavenger hunt, and baseball game
Interns must be able to work in our San Francisco office. The intern is responsible for her/his own relocation and housing.
Applications Accepted: September 2016 – November 2016
Interviews: November 2016 – January 2017
Offers: January 2017 – March 2017
Internship Program: On or around June 1, 2017 – August 25, 2017
Kabam, Inc. (“Kabam”) creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. The company is valued at more than $1 billion and has been profitable since 2012. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company's investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.
Back to top