Customer Support Team Manager
About the Role:
The Customer Support Team Manager will evolve and maintain a staffing strategy as well as career manage all PX staff in Austin.
What you’ll do
The Player Experience team works together to provide world class customer service for all Kabam games. The team also gathers and provides valuable player feedback to Kabam’s game teams resulting in increased player acquisition, retention and monetization. The team functions in a fast-paced, open environment where change is constant and adaptation is a must. Innovation and creativity are critical components to success.
Day to Day:
- Work with the global cross functional teams to understand current and future PX staffing needs
- Create and execute staffing plan to hire all PX support agents
- Ensure proper allocation of personnel and resources across multiple titles to maximize customer service impact for the company
- Collaborate with Training staff to create and manage onboarding and training processes for all new hires
- Drive career growth for all team members by setting goals and expectations, and coordinating evaluations of employees at key milestones
- Direct PX Leads in providing coaching and mentoring support for front-line PX staff
- Work with the PX Leads to evaluate staff performance
- Develop and lead strategic PX initiatives to better service customers
- Identify and execute operational improvements
The candidate who excels will have the potential to move into larger roles within the Player Experience team, taking on more responsibility in the planning of Customer Service for Kabam.
- Previous work experience with free to play games
- Experience managing and staffing teams
- Experience in leading strategic customer support initiatives to better service customers, increase operating efficiency, and support new operational models
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions
- Passion for figuring out what the teams need and how to improve that
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong passion and interest in interactive media – video games, social networking, etc.
- 2-5 years freemium game experience preferred
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401k matching
- $250 gym reimbursement
- $1000 per year educational stipend
Kabam, Inc. (“Kabam”) creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. The company is valued at more than $1 billion and has been profitable since 2012. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company's investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.
Back to top