Customer Support Associate
As a Customer Support Associate, you will help Kabam players by understanding their needs, providing expertise, responding quickly and effectively to inquiries via email, while being their advocate with the game development team.
At Kabam, we are motivated by delivering a support experience that exceeds expectations for our Kabam players. Our Customer Support team is at the center of this. We have a passion for gaming and a laser focus on our players. Their enjoyment in our games is how we measure our success. We’re looking for someone who has exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a passion for making customers happy and a desire to get things done. We also believe the teamwork equals dream work and we want to hire fun, exciting, collaborative, and committed team members.
Day to Day:
- Serve as first point of contact to handle and resolve our most important player inquiries via email
- Achieve customer satisfaction, quality, and productivity metrics
- Utilize CRM tools to investigate and respond to player inquiries
- Identify and escalate in-game issues for research, while being a strong player advocate
- Inform leadership of status and reported in-game issues
- Deliver world-class customer service by following established departmental policies, processes, and standards
- Craft customized responses to address all facets of player issues
- Keep up-to-date with latest game changes and community trends by playing Kabam games throughout the week
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eloquent writing skills and the ability to handle our most important players
- Patience, empathy, and ability to understand customer needs and provide solutions
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask
- Desire to work well in a fast-paced team
- Technologically sophisticated and love to play free to play mobile games
- Passionate about gaming in general
- Skilled in identifying and documenting reproduction steps for potential game bugs
- BA or BS degree a plus
- Previous customer service or free to play gaming experience is a must
This is an entry to mid-level role with opportunity for a candidate to innovate, own and affect the player experience at Kabam.
- Competitive Pay
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision
- $250 gym reimbursement
- $1,000 per year educational stipend
- Free lunches
- Fully stocked snack shelf to keep you energized
- Game tournaments and ping pong
- Monthly team events
- Participate in Extra Life
Kabam, Inc. (“Kabam”) creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. The company is valued at more than $1 billion and has been profitable since 2012. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company's investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.
Meet Some of Kabam's Employees
Anthony helps with everything from client to back-end to database engineering work for Kabam’s great games, picking up new programming skills from his teammates along the way.
Back to top