Business Operations Intern
Do you want to spend your summer in San Francisco at a hot mobile gaming company? This summer you have the chance to be part of Kabam's Internship Program! As an intern at Kabam, you will be matched up with an experienced mentor. You’ll work in a collaborative, open environment and get meaningful work. Learn more about our Intern Program by visiting our website http://careers.kabam.com/university/.
About the team
This role will report directly to the Senior Director, Business Development - Operations and will working in a cross-functional environment with several studios across the company. The Business Development (BD) team functions in a fast-paced environment collaborating with partners and multiple internal studios and teams. Change is constant and ambiguity and nuance reign. Persistence, creativity, and collaborative relationship building are critical components to success.
During your internship expect to:
- Monitor and analyze current partner channels for Business Development
- Handle day-to-day tracking of campaigns, reporting, and administrative tasks and ad hoc requests
- Assist in forecasting of financial planning and analysis
- Produce weekly updates on performance by channel; highlight areas for improvement
- Collaborate with studios and internal teams on how to improve channel performance
- Coordinate deliverables from internal teams to partners and from partners to Kabam
- Synthesize information across multiple sources, draw insights from analysis, and form compelling, clear viewpoints for communication
- Rising senior, graduating December 2017 – June 2018
- Passion for gaming
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented and self motivated
- Strong analytical skills (financial forecasting, data analysis, and/or data modeling)
- Strong Excel skills (e.g. comfortable with large amounts of data, Pivot tables, writing macros, etc.)
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the organization
- Open to learning in a team environment and willing to take on responsibility for your own projects
Interns who excel may have the opportunity to continue working part-time during their senior year and/or receive a full-time offer to join Kabam after graduation.
- Competitive paid internship
- Daily catered lunches and dinners
- Free snacks and beverages
- Commuter, 401k, and medical insurance
- Educational speaker sessions with industry leaders
- Network within the company
- Be a part of a fun group of interns!
- Team building and social events: welcome event, scavenger hunt, and baseball game
Relocation not provided
Interns must be able to work in our San Francisco office. The intern is responsible for own relocation and housing.
Applications Accepted: September 2016 – November 2016
Interviews: November 2016 – January 2017
Offers: January 2017 – March 2017
Internship Program: On or around June 1, 2017 – August 25, 2017
Kabam, Inc. (“Kabam”) creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. The company is valued at more than $1 billion and has been profitable since 2012. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company's investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.
Back to top