Senior Administrative Assistant
About the Firm
JVM Lending is an exceptionally dynamic, unique and team-oriented mortgage lender headquartered in downtown Walnut Creek, and we are growing. Culture and teamwork are held in very high regard. The administrative assistant position is challenging, but the work environment is collaborative, open and simply fun, creating an experience that is both intense and rewarding. Employees have substantial autonomy and influence in management decisions at all levels. In addition to our focus on teamwork and culture, JVM also places a strong emphasis on exemplary customer service. We are very proud of our pristine reputation in the marketplace and on social media. To accommodate rapid growth, we are looking for ambitious and driven professionals to join the JVM team. A successful JVM team member is hard working, intelligent, and well rounded. We are inspired by people with a good sense of humor, willingness to learn, willingness to succeed, and just plain grit. Profit sharing will be a major part of compensation on top of salary. Please note that we are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Description and Duties
- Perform an array of administrative tasks including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, managing heavy domestic and international travel arrangements and personal administrative support
- Perform a variety of general office duties including: answering and routing phone call, managing and reconciling expense reports, managing office supply inventory
- Organize various events including employee retreats and large partner events for 200+ attendees
- Assist with human resources management including: screening resumes, facilitating phone interviews, managing personnel records
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations
- Provide back-up support and be cross trained with other administrative assistants
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field (we like liberal arts majors).
- Grade Point Average of 3.25 or higher.
- Very strong competency with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Capacity to learn and absorb a very large quantity of information quickly.
- Capacity to work in a demanding environment with long hours when required.
- Exceptional diligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team-environment.
- Ability to learn and navigate proprietary CRM software.
- Ability to engage in dart gun wars and flip cup games is preferred.
Meet Some of JVM Lending's Employees
Senior Mortgage Analyst
Heidi works to empower clients from the moment they start working with JVM Lending by getting their questions answered and setting them up on the loan process.
Back to top