Client Advisor and Analyst
Financial Services, Management/Administration, Real Estate
About the Firm
JVM Lending is an exceptionally dynamic, unique and tech-oriented mortgage lender headquartered in downtown Walnut Creek. Culture and teamwork are held in very high regard. The Client Advisor and Analyst position is challenging, but the work environment is collaborative, open and simply fun, creating an experience that is both intense and rewarding. Employees have substantial autonomy and influence in management decisions at all levels. In addition to our focus on teamwork and culture, JVM also places a strong emphasis on exemplary customer service. We are very proud of our pristine reputation in the marketplace and on social media. To accommodate rapid growth, we are looking for ambitious and driven professionals to join the JVM team. A successful JVM team member is hard working, intelligent, and well rounded. We are inspired by people with a good sense of humor, willingness to learn, willingness to succeed, and just plain grit. Companywide "team bonuses," based on total volume of business, will be a major part of compensation on top of salary. Most of our salaried professionals (Mortgage Analysts, Client Advisors, Processors) earn six figures in annual compensation within two years. Please note that we are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Description and Duties:
- Perform in depth analysis of clients' financial profiles to determine credit worthiness, optimize financing structures, and provide expert advice.
- Communicate clearly and concisely when discussing lending practices and procedures with clients.
- Continuously study current market conditions and the lending regulatory environment, with a focus on educating yourself and team members.
- Diligently track data and maintain referral database with real time information.
- Contribute to the team environment by regularly evaluating the JVM system and process to recommend improvements.
- Prepare for and engage in weekly small-group staff meetings to assess issues and best practices within firm.
- Nurture relationships with clients, referral sources, and team members.
- Monitor practices and systems to ensure compliance in a dynamic and complex regulatory environment.
- Assess and convey current market conditions to clients and referral sources.
Desired Skills & Experience
- No industry-specific experience required (we have a full-time on-site trainer and an extensive training program).
- Bachelor's Degree in any field. We like Liberal Arts majors.
- Grade Point Average of 3.25 or higher.
- Capacity to learn and absorb a very large quantity of information quickly.
- Capacity to work in a demanding environment with long hours when required.
- Exceptional diligence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team-environment.
- Ability to learn and navigate proprietary CRM and LOS software.
- Ability to engage in dart gun wars and flip cup games is preferred.
Competitive with full benefits package
Additional Documents Needed
Cover Letter & Transcripts
Meet Some of JVM Lending's Employees
Senior Mortgage Analyst
Heidi works to empower clients from the moment they start working with JVM Lending by getting their questions answered and setting them up on the loan process.
Back to top