Trade Marketing - Retail Execution - Resets/Installs
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL is seeking a candidate for the role of Manager, Trade Marketing Retail Execution.
This position will primarily be responsible for managing execution and deployment of trade marketing needs at retail. The role will provide various services to keep the retail reset and installs programs on schedule. You will report to the Retail Strategy & POP Development Sr. Manager. This role is based in Austin. The ideal candidate should have extensive problem-solving skills and be comfortable working in cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Facilitate communications between stakeholders across departments to ensure that projects are meeting company-wide goals
- Interface with outside vendors and relay project status internally
- Track project status and regularly report to business stakeholders
- Forecast and place hardware orders for back bar installs while keeping up-to-date with inventory
- Project manage timeline and calendars and coordinate with several vendors to execute
- Assist in administrative tasks - shipping, budget reporting, product sell sheet, processing PO’s, etc.
- Use your great interpersonal skills to foster collaboration, and work efficiently and effectively on a fast-paced schedule
- Manage and submit payment requests/POs, track and manage budgets
- Focus on execution to make things happen and get the job done.
- Collaborate with peers in other regions
- Manage JUUL marketing initiatives ranging in size, timeframe, and complexity.
- Manage the Marketing teams administrative and logistical needs
- Manage project portfolio for Marketing-related initiatives and maintain status of overall project health.
- Serve as communication liaison on complex projects that require cross-functional collaboration.
- Support Marketing leads with organizational support and ensure action items, deadlines and deliverables are completed on time
- Identify and communicate risks to projects and propose solutions and fixes. Always thinking 3 steps ahead.
- Perform some limited marketing activities, including competitive research and project brainstorming
- Work with internal teams to ensure all timelines are met for production and delivery of marketing assets
- Provide marketing teams with a full range of support to assist with regional marketing activities
- Assist in communication/logistics with third party suppliers, vendors, and service providers
- Assist in tasks related to the execution of integrated marketing tactics
- Assist in the deployment, installation, and analytics of POP materials including fixtures, collateral, parts, repair, and marketing tools
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in (Project Management, Operations, Logistics, Channel Marketing, Marketing Ops), ideally in consumer products or other fast-moving industry
- Project management software tool such as Asana or other; Keynote; Dropbox,
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong communication skills including oral and written
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects and contacts
- Responsive, creative, flexible
- Excellent interpersonal skills you’re a problem solver who knows the right ways to gain consensus on timelines/ schedules and project details
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top