JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Technical Writer is responsible for producing and updating documentation with the engineering teams in JUUL. This role requires some level of technical capability to understand details when developing the documents.
- Works with various engineering groups in JUUL to help document and create procedures, SOPs, MIs, etc.
- Will interface with quality to ensure documentation meets JUUL QMS requirements
- Involves going on site at our various CMs to work with the teams to document processes and procedures
- 25-35% travel
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years’ experience in the technical writing or similar field
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Functions well in chaotic environments
- Detail oriented
- Advanced user of MS Office and Google Productivity Suite and other publication software
- Other languages: Mandarin, Spanish, and/or Hungarian.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top