Technical Implementation Manager, Customer Operations
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
JUUL Labs is seeking a Technical Implementation Manager for Customer Support to plan, budget, oversee and execute new CS initiatives related to customer experience and Salesforce Service Cloud. The role will require an end-to-end understanding of Customer Support Technology including: CTI integrations, case automation/deflection, KCS methodology, and contact center metrics. The selected candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams as well as CS management to direct new implementations, monitor changes, and report overall project status.
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS:
- Contribute to the creation of the long term Customer Success strategy. Creating an operational plan that executes the strategy with a focus on customer experience, innovation and business value.
- Maintain communication across multiple cross-functional teams both internal and external to the organization.
- Drive the continuous improvement process to ensure SLA's are continually met and continually improved.
- Define and establish a continuous improvement program that raises the service to world class for knowledge management, incident resolution and self-service. When applicable, coordinate with problem management to support root-cause analysis to identify and correct major problems.
- Establish and maintain regular communications with leadership regarding service delivery strategy, initiatives, performance, concerns, etc.
- Create project scoping, BRD, RFP, and high-level process elements for scheduled activities and document program statuses for meetings and reporting purposes.
- Work directly alongside project managers and implementation leads to execute strategic initiatives
- Communication with all internal teams proficiently and clearly to build the alignment and track project progress.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience
- 4+ years working with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience managing IVR, Chatbot AI, and systems integrations
- Previous accomplishments in a manager role in technology operations, ideally with responsibility for internal and external customer service and preferably with experience in consumer goods and/or medical device industries
- Experience managing and leading deeply technical system configuration and engineering teams
- Brings a service-minded attitude into all endeavors
- Strong strategic perspective and focus on innovation
- Inspirational leadership skills to engage and motivate staff and drive high performance.
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas and thrives off customer and team success
- Ability to deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Executive level interpersonal, project management, writing, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in related field preferred: Computer Science, Software, Mechanical Engineering, or Technical Related
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top