JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
JUUL Labs is searching for a Talent Sourcer to join our People & Talent team. You will be an integral partner in managing talent acquisition operations and building high touch relationships with candidates for our New York Office. As an ambassador for JUUL, you enjoy creating a positive candidate experience while working effectively with internal and external clients and candidates throughout the recruiting process. The right person loves a challenge, and thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- At least 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience with 2 more years of sourcing focused experience, including C level recruiting and hiring
- Must have experience recruiting in-house, preferably in a startup or hyper growth environment.
- Proven experience in building out a robust and efficient sourcing strategy and effectively executing against it
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to understand different perspectives/motivations, and use that understanding to help each candidate determine if JUUL is the best place for them
- Ultimate team player; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Keen sense of discretion and sound judgment
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry is preferred
- Proficiency with Mac applications, ATS (Greenhouse experience is a plus), Google applications suite and cloud based computing
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top