Sr. Scientist, Analytical Chemistry
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Principal Scientist - Preclinical, the candidate will support the Preclinical studies for JUUL Labs.
- Work with contract organizations to develop, improve and validate methods, resolve technical challenges, establish specific SOPs and work instructions.
- Set up CRO studies and manage delivery timeline. Draft, review and approve CRO reports to ensure they are scientific sounding.
- Support CRO audits as technical experts.
- Conduct trending and data analysis, draft and review presentations, reports and documents for internal use and regulatory submissions
- Train and mentor research associates
- Develop, optimize and validate methodologies to characterize formulations and aerosols. Lead ENDS products testing with other scientists and engineers. Write and present reports on test results. Draft and review scientific manuscripts and presentations
- Ph.D. or MS in Analytical Chemistry or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of pharmaceutical or medical device experience for PhD, and 5 years for MS
- Compliance experience with cGMP, GLP, or ISO 17025 standard is required
- Experience in stability study, statistical analysis and regulatory submissions is plus
- Hands on experience with method development and validation or transfer using HPLC, GC, GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS is preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Catered lunch, boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
Back to top