Sr. Financial Analyst, Corp FP&A
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Financial Analysts ensure that JUUL makes sound financial decisions. As a Financial Analyst, your work is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. In order to be successful in this role, you will be able to work on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to zoom out on the big picture challenges.
You will work in close partnership with highly talented finance colleagues from across the organization. You are an excellent communicator, possess strong time management skills and are able to prioritize effectively.
We are looking for someone with the analytical rigor and extreme attention to detail to drive our business forward.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Advanced excel skills to extract and manipulate data
- Strong ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Impeccable quantitative and presentation skills
- Organized, thorough. Eagerness to further develop these skills
- Experience in Manufacturing industry
- Experience in accounting concepts and financial planning
- Experience in MS office and advanced Excel
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top