Sr. Campaign Manager
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Sr. Regional Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for designing and executing public affairs campaigns to support regional legislative objectives.
- Developing grassroots resources – including direct consumer databases - to support legislative priorities
- Liaising with communications team to develop supportive messaging
- Working with marketing team to execute paid media campaigns surrounding key priorities
- Maintaining robust relationship with compliance team
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years’ experience in public affairs
- Experience working with state and local-level advocacy
- Experience with local-level organizing/issue engagement a plus
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Persuasive oral and written communication skills
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Deep understanding of the mechanics of state- and local-level politics
- Ability to manage a campaign team and coordinate with centralized resources
- Ability to track and prioritize multiple issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal resources
- Proven team player with an ability to thrive in a start-up environment
- High level of integrity and ethics critical
Bachelor’s Degree required, law or public policy degree a plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top