Senior Sourcing Manager, Professional Services
- Frisco, TX
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a member of Indirect Sourcing team, this individual will manage certain categories in support of Professional Services, including but not limited to financial and advisory consulting services, marketing, sales and retail support, real estate. This individual will partner closely with business leaders regionally and globally to drive strategic business priorities and work with indirect team members in other regions to ensure alignment, create value and implement best practices.
The Indirect Sourcing team is at the forefront of major company initiatives with primary responsibilities for supplier relationships throughout the supply life-cycle. The Strategic Sourcing team partners with vendors in a manner that manages risk while providing the best value balancing cost, quality and service. We collaborate with our other JUUL entities to leverage global spend and leading practices.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has managed multiple Professional Services categories and can quickly analyze the data, drive opportunities and get results. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and a great collaborator with demonstrated success working in a business partnering capacity. You should be dedicated, curious, creative and willing to be a true partner to the business.
This position is domiciled in Frisco, TX.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishes and executes category strategy relative to third party vendors with the purpose of rationalizing costs and obtaining the maximum value
- Manages multiple sourcing projects in parallel, prioritizing on projects with highest ROI and ensuring timely execution based upon project timelines
- Works with both pre-established & new suppliers performing spot-buys and RFXs
- Negotiates and develops contract terms & conditions with focus on putting multiyear agreements in place with price curves
- Leads vendor risk assessments (Information Security, Business Continuity, Physical Security, Financial Solvency to name a few) with subject matter experts including coordinating efforts across all stakeholders
- Participates in global sourcing projects working with other JUUL entities to leverage the global spend
- Helping develop policies & procedures & ensuring compliance with JUUL Procurement Policies globally
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4 to 8 years of sourcing experience, including leading RFXs, negotiating terms & conditions and conducting financial analysis
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Team player
- Knowledge of indirect sourcing strategies and processes
- Proven experience leading cross-functional strategic projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and often under tight time frames
- Demonstrated experience analyzing, negotiating, and understanding contracts in partnership with Legal
- Strong partnering and collaborative skills as well as strong verbal and written skills
- Advanced level of financial analysis and reporting skills
- Advanced skills working in MS Office suite
- Professional certification (CPSM, CPM, PMP) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA a plus.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Back to top