Senior Program Manager, Serialization
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
We are seeking a candidate that possesses a unique combination of sophisticated technical competencies, executive communication skills, and an ability to drive and oversee operational actions.
As the Senior Program Manager on the EPMO team with direct alignment to the Traceability and Product Intelligence team your work is critical to the success of the company and will have visibility at the highest levels of JUUL. You will be in an impactful position, managing processes to do with the rollout and operations of critical programs, including serialization, traceability, and anti-counterfeiting.
This role is best suited for an individual passionate about the power of new technologies to secure supply chains, and ensure that our products only reach the hands of our primary customers: adult smokers looking for a better alternative.
- Operationalize the immediate and long-term strategy for protecting the global supply chain
- Manage cutting-edge product traceability and anti-counterfeiting programs
- Foster relationships with cross functional teams including sales, marketing, engineering, operations, etc .
- Coordinate implementations of technologies supporting the tracking and protection of JUUL products and the supply chain
- Own representation of departmental initiatives with leaders, customers, and consumers
- Build out internal processes and procedures to improve execution and overall decision-making
- Drive adherence to scope, schedule, and budget parameters
- Work directly with suppliers, vendors, CMs, and other internal customers to ensure alignment and achievement against objectives
- Generate and manage standard program management tools and artifacts
- Establish priorities based upon a clear understanding of strategic relevance and financial implications
- Ensure that programs meet Global Operations objectives and success criteria, and deliver against broader company revenue, profit, and cost reduction goals
- Advocating for and implementing the governance standards and processes of the Enterprise Program management office
- 10 + years experience in engineering, manufacturing, serialization or a related field
- 5+ years experience managing projects across cross-functional teams
- Highly flexible; proven ability to mobilize the cross-functional team to quickly respond to changes in identified priorities, goals and schedules
- Strong bias for action; can be trusted to rapidly and effectively execute everything assigned to them
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion to seek-out new opportunities to add value, implement change, and work collaboratively
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to think critically, incorporating sound judgement and business acumen to analyze information, remove roadblocks, and drive results
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project or related project management software
- Familiarity with standard BI tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including an ability to distill complex information into core themes and key elements, and independently develop board-level presentations
- Technical expertise in analytics and technical documentation (e.g., user requirements documents, work instructions, etc.)
- Ability to influence people and outcomes
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Back to top