Senior Product Manager, Digital & eCommerce
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Product Manager, Digital & eCommerce, reports to the Head of eCommerce Product and works across the highest managerial levels of the company to set and execute on a vision for all-things-digital. As a manager of a key channel and a voice of their consumers, this Product Manager will take ownership of multiple key new initiatives and shepherd them through all stages of development, from market research and consumer insights through product launch and consumer response.
- Create growth strategy and execute on it
- Gather insights to position new product goals to the overarching needs and goals of the company.
- Come up with innovative eCommerce initiatives that drive meaningful top-line growth
- Partner with 3rd party providers to identify and create unique software experiences for customers
- Ensure support for the product throughout the company and serve as a centralized resource for new ideas and problems along the way.
- Help ensure the product is successful before and after launch.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years product experience, eCommerce experience and strong technical skills
- Strong strategic thinking and communication skills
- Proven product management and organizational ability with an eye for “what-ifs”
- Ability to experiment and iterate quickly in a fast growth environment
- Experience researching, defining and driving a business plan for a new online market opportunity
- Capable of understanding and leveraging a diverse set of people, opinions and backgrounds to produce better results
- Can listen and learn, and prove or disprove assumptions with data
- Get-it-done attitude who can roll up their sleeves and do what needs doing
- MBA and/or other experience managing a product introduction and launch.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top