Senior MDG Architect / Developer
- San Francisco, CA
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to implement SAP MDG solutions for various data domains and objects, not limited to Materials, Finance and Vendor/Customer
- Expertise in technical skills such as: ABAP, ABAP OOPS, IDOC, RPC/Bapi, Data Dictionary
- Executed data model enhancements, Functional validation and assisted in BRF & UI enhancements
- Working experience in a hybrid MDM environment, Informatica preferred.
- Experience in Data modelling and Process modelling, UI modelling, (Design and Creation of UI, Value restriction, define navigation elements, CBA), Derivations, Duplicate checks Data replication framework (Data transfer, ALE/IDOC, Key & value mapping, MDG Export & import master data, Convert master data)
- Configuration Rule-based Workflow (BRF Plus)
- Data Replication Techniques (SOA Service, ALE connection)
- Data Transfer (Export Process, Import Master Data Process and Convert Master Data)
- Deep understanding of techno-functional problems and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Deep understanding of SAP S/4 and SAP MDG capabilities
- Deep knowledge in various SAP modules
- Should have extremely good knowledge on SDLC processes
- Knowledge of S4 HANA and good understanding on SD, MM, PM, Retail process as a technical consultant.
- Good/ fair understanding on Data migration process of any master object like Material/Customer/Vendor /Finance etc.
- Experience in SAP Data Services a big plus
- Installation and configuration SAP Data Services
- Hands on experience with build ETL using data services
- Good with data & analysis
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ Years of experience in SAP MDG & SAP Data Services
- 4+ Years of experience with SAP S/4 HANA
- 8+ Years of experience in data analysis and design, SQL & scripting
- 4+ Years with SAP (Native) HANA data modeling, schema management, content import & export, SLT.
- 4+ Experience with Modeling and Architecting for non-SAP data sources on HANA Platform
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for business as part of a high-talent team
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field or comparable industry experience required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Back to top