Senior Director, Strategy - Enterprise Markets
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
JUUL Labs is seeking a Senior Director, Strategy - Enterprise Markets for its rapidly scaling business in San Francisco. As the leader of the team, you will bring proven expertise leading large marketing programs for major products.
In this role, you will partner with senior leadership across the company—sales, marketing, digital, manufacturing, product, and strategic finance—to implement a best-in-class onboarding experience for consumers that choose to switch to JUUL. Your work will directly drive top line performance for the company. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a vision and strategy for Onboarding; partner with fellow leaders across teams to align on necessary changes and drive the evolution of our onboarding experience.
- Lead the execution of the onboarding plan across teams, ensuring a coordinated delivery of various phases in order to create maximum impact; own reporting and communication internally.
- Own and drive all product messaging and content, segment and vertical strategies, pricing and packaging, channel marketing, event marketing, insights, and enablement.
- Build a team of product marketing and consumer experience experts and help develop their skills as they create compelling messaging, content, and experiences.
- Define key measures in partnership with the Data Science Team in order to build a consumer model that aggregates behavior and yields insights on changes to product onboarding; adapt to market feedback, making data- driven decisions to continually refine our onboarding experience as necessary.
- Collaborate with Strategic Finance to define key performance indicators, track the impact of onboarding efforts, and identify further opportunities to improve.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years of experience in a combination of marketing and product marketing roles; track record of leading large marketing programs for major products; history working in consumer goods, technology, or medical device
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and program management skills, with an ability to dive deeply into problems and create practical, precise, and disruptive strategies.
- Seasoned partner to sales teams, having served as the senior non-sales expert while supporting shared revenue targets.
- Deep understanding of human psychology; proven history of creating the right content and messaging at the right time, in the right way, in order to impact behavior.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, managing internal discussions and eliminating political tensions.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a demonstrated ability to successfully deliver results against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced understanding of finance, sales, product, marketing, supply chain, e-commerce, and regulatory / legal.
- Organized and efficient, with a focus on attention to the details that matter.
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility, and character.
Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA and/or advanced degree preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow in your career—we are rapidly scaling, and you will have the opportunity to take on large amounts of responsibility very quickly
- Supportive team members and managers
- Daily catered lunch and fully stocked snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits, and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Generous referral bonus program
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s most exciting cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top