JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
This is an exciting opportunity to craft the voice and tone of one of the fastest growing consumer brands. This individual will have the opportunity to both build a well-known brand and to create a comprehensive portfolio case study.
This role will require outside-of-the-box thinking and the ability to navigate through a challenging and restrictive landscape. You will work alongside marketing to develop brand language, product messaging and campaign collaboration and are responsible for the consistent brand voice across the consumer experience.
The Senior Copywriter will work closely with Creative Leaders to create copy for various consumer touch points. The team interacts daily with Brand Marketing, Design, Product Marketing, Digital, and additional cross-channel representatives to ensure voice and marketing messages are consistent and align with overall brand strategy.
- Work with Art Director or Creative Director to develop copy for marketing assets: digital and print ads, experiential activation/event assets, packaging, website, testing materials, etc.
- Be the conduit between departments that are developing external-facing copy from first drafts to final reviews
- Work cross functionally with internal marketing stakeholders to ensure all copy is up-to-date, approved, and within brand guidelines
- Enhance our storytelling ability by bringing our product, brand and values to life for consumers
- 7+ years of experience in creating, writing and publishing award winning ideas
- Meticulous writer and editor, with an exceptional command of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Ability to take technical content and make it easily consumable
- Excellent project management & time management skills and ability to prioritize against hard deadlines
- Experience owning projects from concept to execution
- Experience working cross-functionally, being a catalyst for lines of communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Creative Writing, Marketing or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Back to top