Senior Business Manager, TBG Wholesale
- London, United Kingdom
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
- The Senior Business Manager (SBM) plays a critical role as the first point of contact for large over indexed National Account Wholesale and C&C customers. The SBM develops, implements and executes account plans that deliver the brand and sales objectives for assigned customers. The rolls scope is route to market and associated affiliated retailers and will work closely with the SBM for TBG (Retail) on negotiation and future planning
- Specific responsibilities include: Development and Implementation of account plans, product listings, new customer acquisition, management and delivery of revenue; management and implementation of trade and promotional programmes
- Performance in this role will be measured primarily by achievement of product listings and distribution, revenue, volume and sales growth and supporting retail execution in assigned accounts
- Monitor, Implement and support the ongoing execution of AV process across indirect retailers ensuring full visibility at all times of stockist and performance vs AV requirements
- Develop in conjunction with the Wholesale Activation Manager the annual JBP. Identify and execute opportunities to differentiate the offering of JUUL.
- This role is ideal for someone currently working as a NAM looking for their next challenge
- This role reports to the Head of National Accounts
- Full Ownership of contract negotiations, relationship, execution and KPI’s for assigned accounts: mindful of group agreements and structures.
- Management of the Joint Business Planning process ensuring business objectives are jointly owned and exceeded with Wholesale Activation Manager
- Develop strong relationships amongst a range of departments within your customers business, and facilitate the building and growing of strong relationships between the customers and the JUUL team
- Develop trade and channel marketing plans specific to your customers in line the with the UK business plan
- Manage account budgets ensuring spend in line with agreed objectives and contractual obligations
- Forecasting accurately using data analysis to identify risks and opportunities
- Maintain and agree contractual obligations, and ensure the highest levels of customer services
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance
- Strong track record of achieving sales and profit targets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills essential, ability to adapt to a range of audiences
- Key Attributes Necessary for Success
- Customer centric-ability to build strong business relationships with different customer profiles
- Ability to problem-solving and think on your feet
- Self-starter - Effective working independently and ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- A full UK driving license is required for this role
- 5 years of experience in Key Account and or National Account management
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in the FMCG sector and working with National Wholesalers (Booker/ BRP preferable) in the UK
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them.
- People. Work with talented, committed, and supportive teammates.
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
- Boundless snacks and drinks.
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits, and discounts on JUUL products.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Location. Work in the heart of London.
Back to top