Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics will leverage management and analytical skills, and innate curiosity to help the company to improve its marketing effectiveness in global expansion. We’re looking for a strong, self-motivated individual who can leverage data to tell great stories as well as a consumer-centric mindset in everything they do. If you crave working with fun, talented and driven people in a high-growth environment, then this position is for you!
This role is responsible for managing marketing analytics solutions from concept to execution, including measurement strategy and framework, survey design, implementation of research, data mining, statistical analysis and insight generation. Heavy emphasis on proven ability to manage details across a broad range of research studies; project management experience is a must on top of strong analytics experience.
- Partner with internal and external teams to design best-in-class analytics, customer insight and technology disciplines for marketing campaigns in different countries
- Measure the performance of offline and online marketing campaigns across the globe, develop KPI reports and generate insights that tell the story behind data to non-technical team members to drive key marketing decisions
- Lead analysis working with complex data from multiple data sources to drive efficiencies and optimizations and disseminate learnings across countries.
- Assist with marketing planning/optimization process through complex statistical modeling, data mining and analysis
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of working experience in analytical roles or consulting.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities along with an analytical aptitude, inquisitive nature, and a passion to turn data into insights.
- Worked with complex data before using multiple data sources to create insights
- Experience of designing measurement solutions through consumer surveys and syndicated data
- Able to create compelling stories in visual and writing from data to drive business decisions.
- Knowledge of SQL is a must
- Experience in statistical analysis on marketing data using Python or R, or similar languages
- Previous experience in offline media measurement
- Experienced with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Previous experience with CPG companies
- Experience with stakeholder management
- A self-starter; flexible, adaptable, and able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in Market Research / Consumer Insights is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree in analytical fields such as Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, or Business Administration. MBA is a plus.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of New York in our SOHO office
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top