Salesforce Administrator/Business Systems Analyst
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
The Salesforce Administrator/Business Systems Analyst is responsible for scaling the Salesforce platform to support the efficiency of our sales, customer support and marketing teams. The main responsibility of this position will be to partner directly with key business stakeholders to help manage, scope, and implement enhancements in Salesforce to support and automate our business functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Periodically perform Sandbox refreshes
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Manage the change control process and “Change Management” Committee if appropriate
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Document data flows leading into and out of Salesforce
- Provide training for end-users
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4 years (minimum) dedicated SFDC admin experience
- 3 years (minimum) experience working with sales teams implementing Salesforce projects
- Experience with SSO, two-factor authentication and certificate problems
- Experience with GIT infrastructure and code deployment via automated scripts
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills to help translate business concepts to technical projects, and vice versa
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or relevant framework
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Understanding of basic middleware and data transfer/sync concepts
- Excel skills a necessity, SQL a plus
- Experience with Continuous integration/Continuous delivery a big plus
- Experience integrating Salesforce with an ERP platform a plus
- Prior experience working in eCommerce a big plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, etc preferred
- SFDC certifications (Admin/Advanced Admin, Developer/Developer II) preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Meet Some of JUUL Labs's Employees
Mechanical Engineer, Engineering
Working as part of the Product Team, Claire aims to bring a better product to JUUL customers. She works on prototyping, designing, and testing to meet changing customer needs and improve the overall experience.
Back to top