Retail Service Support Representative, Youth Prevention
- San Francisco, CA
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a top tier candidate for the role of Retail Service Support Representative for our Youth Prevention program supporting retailers. This includes retailer onboarding - ensuring B2B customers onboard to our youth prevention program successfully and receive products on time, as well as troubleshoot throughout the customers’ lifecycle. Client retention - maintaining and optimizing the customer experience working cross-functionally to ensure they are the voice of the customer within JUUL Labs and reducing customer churn. This role is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer retention, organic growth, and customer satisfaction. Your role requires frequent iteration and adaptation of your approach, while demonstrating a persistently positive spirit. If you feel you are patient, attentive, and diligent then joining YP’s customer success team could be a great fit!
This role is based in San Francisco and will have responsibility for JUUL accounts across the US. The ideal candidate has a passion for customer service, comfortable in our emerging category and rapidly changing environment. We share a passion for improving the lives of adult smokers, and we believe that we have a real opportunity to disrupt industries to inspire positive change. If you share this vision, we’re looking for rockstars to join our growing team.
- Manage inbound calls from existing and prospect accounts by providing exemplary service
- Manages onboarding of new accounts in collaboration with Territory Sales Managers, legal and finance
- Complete customer set up process ensuring JUUL Labs remains compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Introduce products to prospective accounts and complete sell-in process when assigned
- Input and update Salesforce information to ensure proper management of account
- Triage support for retailers across multiple teams
- Diagnose retailer issues and quickly identify the technology support to best service their issue
- Track and manage account performance, assist Territory Sales Managers in closing opportunities
- Work as a team to help achieve overall company goals
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS degree, marketing or business administration preferred
- 1-3 years experience inside sales, customer success or a related field.
- Working with independent convenience stores and specialty retail shops focused on lifestyle marketing and community.
- Working with CRMs such as Salesforce.
- Good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
- Broad knowledge of the category products and/or services.
- Excellent organization skills including documentation.
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written.
- Passion for customer service
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Back to top