Retail Project Specialist
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Retail Project Specialist is responsible for providing support and process improvement with a focus on store enhancement. The Retail Project Specialist is expected to work cross-departmentally to effectively identify available resources, prioritize tasks, meet established guidelines and effectively communicate project assignments/milestones. This position will be responsible for working with various business partners for projects relating to store activities such as system or program rollout (i.e. IT, Loyalty, etc).
- Respond to inquiries from the stores and work to deliver solutions and answers in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer care; recognize, prioritize, and act on issues with a sense of urgency.
- Design, create, and distribute project updates/feedback on operational processes as requested by management.
- Analyze and present data received from surveys. Make recommendations designed to have a positive impact on both the customer experience and the profit of the stores.
- Research, gather departmental information, and collaborate with Store Communications Specialist in the creation and cadence of store communications.
- Gather insights from team and make recommendations pertaining to the navigation of the retail projects.
- Manage multiple projects for retail operations team; coordinate across various departments and geographic boundaries ensuring completion of projects within established timelines.
- Look for opportunities to combine multiple projects for greater efficiency and identifies conflicts and inconsistencies
- Ensure projects have clearly defined roles, responsibilities, and expectations
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team
- Analyze and implement improvements to existing processes and reporting
- Project scheduling, communications, reporting, and quality control
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a retail projects operations/support role
- Experience with project management techniques, tools, and methodologies in the retail industry
- Exceptional Windows based applications skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional spreadsheet skills
- Knowledge of POS systems, inventory control
- Must be a problem solver, creative and strategic thinker
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to work with development and operations teams, management, executives, and vendors
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to execute projects within the given timeframes
- Self-motivated and ability to work under high pressure conditions with limited supervision
- Can effectively cope with change; adapts quickly when facing new problems
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Results oriented
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top