JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a Receptionist to join our Administrative team.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
- Create a positive atmosphere for all JUUL clients, guests, candidates and employees
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the building
- Notifying hosts when their guests have arrived via slack
- Help with special requests from guests
- Help maintain workplace security
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks
- Assisting Recruiting with visiting candidates
- Assisting HR with new hire onboarding
- Supporting other administrative assistants
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Forward any complaints or problems from guests/employees to facilities team
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Energetic go-getter that does not get flustered when many things happen at once
- Must be available Monday-Friday during normal business hours
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Enjoys meeting new people
- Seamlessly able to multitask
- Able to problem solve in the moment
- Acts with sound judgement
- Has the confidence and poise to clearly articulate the mission and values of JUUL
- Helping people is second nature
- Reliable - Shows up to work on time and ready to go
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Back to top