JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a Quality Engineer to join our Quality Supply Chain Distribution team. The Quality Engineer follows quality engineering methodologies, systems, and practices which meet FDA, customer, and regulatory requirements to accomplish the following:
- Work as a Quality representative at our distribution sites to improve awareness, visibility, communication on quality initiatives to support departmental, functional, site, divisional and corporate quality goals and priorities.
- Provide focused quality engineering support within distribution services support.
- Proactively investigate issues, identify root causes, and implement corrective actions following best-in-class Quality Engineering practices.
- Provide technical guidance for identifying and resolving quality issues within distribution sites as well as collecting quality metrics.
- Apply sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to customer safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Position requires significant domestic and international travel up to 50%.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of industry experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Supplier Quality, Quality Engineering, and/or Quality Assurance.
- Ability to work with a multi-functional team to define requirements and suitable metrics for the performance of distribution related processes.
- Experienced professional with a complete understanding and wide application of principles, theories, and concepts in the field problem solving.
- Experience working in an FDA and ISO 13485 regulated environment.
- Experience in root cause investigations, nonconformances, CAPA and supply chain.
- ASQ Certification and ISO 13485 Lead Auditor Certification preferred.
EDUCATION: BS or MS degree in Engineering or Applied Science.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits