Project Manager - Financial Systems PMO
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
You will ensure the plan achieves the goals and objectives of the project and aligns with the organization’s overall business strategy. Define the project’s scope and determining what resources are available, estimating time and financial commitment, as well as how to monitor and report on the project’s progress. Provide a centralized customer focus that not only plans, negotiates and analyzes projects, but also redresses the project related concerns of the clients, sponsors, and staff. Monitor the actual spend as compared to the planned budget.
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years’ project management experience with Financial Systems
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A continuous improvement mindset
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
In addition to the list below, it is understood that all positions with the company require individuals who possess a pleasant and friendly attitude, project sensitivity towards customers and fellow employees, and maintain a neat and clean professional appearance. Core competencies have been identified as relevant to every position within the company and include: Ethics and Integrity, Listening, Business Acumen, Customer Focus, Approachable and Savvy, Action Oriented, Managing Time & Priorities, Work/Life Balance, Composure & Patience, Drive for Results, Self Development & Knowledge, Dealing with Change, Decision Quality, and Informing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top