PLM Coordinator, Training
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world's one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world's largest and oldest industries.
We're an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we're growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We're actively looking to hire the world's best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Reporting to the Sr. Engineering Training Manager, JUUL is looking for a Product Lifecycle Management Coordinator to organize and maintain critical engineering assets.
The PLM Coordinator will focus on keeping new and existing product configurations, documents, and system processes current and consistent at JUUL Labs and its manufacturing partners. This person will manage day-to-day product lifecycle activities in support of Operations and Product Development. This person will support a culture around disciplined documentation in a fast-growing organization that is regulated by the FDA.
- Maintain Processes and Documents in the Product Lifecycle Management System
- Own Change Order Release Process and Workflows
- Be the Point of Contact for the PLM Team
- Support Engineering Program Management's schedules and deliverables
- Assist PLM Training for internal employees and external resources
- Manage PLM System Access and User Accounts for New Engineering Hires and Suppliers
- Collaborate with overseas manufacturing partners to harmonize workflows, PLM system improvements, and support tools used for quality management
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1 - 3 years of coordination experience in a regulated field
- Demonstrated experience with change control, CAPA and deviation quality systems
- Startup experience and/or PLM experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Technical training with managers and users is a plus
- Self-motivated, team player, with a strong desire to learn new skills and grow
- Strong knowledge of Office and Google application software
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Knowledge of PLM Software (i.e. PropelPLM, Arena, Agile)
- Familiarity with both Windows and Mac OS X operating environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Key Attributes Necessary for Success:
- Must be capable of prioritizing workload and coordinating with people to ensure timely Cross-functional communication.
- Experience in lean startups AND large corporations preferred
- Ability to collaborate closely with other functional areas and drive key executive decisions related to PLM
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top