People Partner (HRBP)
- San Francisco, CA
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a People Partner to join our People team. You will help drive our next stage of growth. The ideal candidate will contribute at both execution and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative JUUL culture as the organization grows and scales.
- Provide strategic guidance, tactical support and HR thought leadership to all levels of the organization
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees, proactively and when employee relations issues arise
- Partner with the People team on Learning & Development, Compensation, and Operations to inform the design and implementation of people programs
- Provide data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Work with the business on various manager development programs
- Support the business through compensation reviews, talent development, performance management, employee relations, organizational design, and more
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of strategic HR Partner experience
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and the ability to make thoughtful decisions
- Project management and change management experience, including driving programs independently
- Highly analytical and can translate data into action planning
- Great interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Agile; can easily adapt to a changing environment or shifting priorities
- Experience with an evolving global organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Back to top