People Operations Specialist
- San Francisco, CA
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs' is searching for a People Operations Specialist to join our People team. This is an opportunity for someone who loves problem-solving and building important groundwork at a fast-paced, culture first and focused organization.
This role provides overall technical, operations, and administrative support to ensure an above and beyond employee experience that reflects our dedication to JUUL Labs culture. Success in this role will allow for you and our team to build a consistent global employee experience and office culture across multiple continents.
- Develop People policies and processes to meet employment law regulation and requirements, owning HR processes and identifying opportunities for automation through HR technology
- Responsible for overall data integrity of employee and employment records
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand and ever-changing environment while demonstrating flexibility, professionalism, and good judgment
- Maintain communication across multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the best employee experience.
- Manage ad hoc project execution
- Assist with employee inquiries regarding policies and procedures and confidently direct questions to the correct departments.
- Handle administrative new hire tasks including background checks, completion of I-9's, etc.
- Assist with new hire on-boarding and facilitation including distribution and collection of new hire documentation, completion of I-9's, equity administration, etc as needed
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of People Operations experience or a track record of success in administrative or customer-facing roles
- Biased towards action with a track record of execution
- Interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined
- Technically savvy, Proficient with Google Apps and you can quickly become an expert in new tools and systems
- You are creative, innovative, and passionate, with great judgment and attitude
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Aptitude for bringing order and organization to competing priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Back to top