People Operations Generalist
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a People Operations Generalist to join our People team. Are you a self-motivated individual who thrives in a highly dynamic, high-growth environment? We are seeking someone who has a passion for getting things done, believes “good enough” never is, and who is committed to being a valuable resource to employees throughout the organization. The ideal candidate has an amazing work ethic, knows that follow-through is everything, has great attention to detail, and always takes ownership. This role will provide an incredible opportunity to gain experience and visibility to the full range of People Operations work at JUUL Labs and provide a great opportunity for growth.
- Manage and improve key HR tools and processes to keep our organization running smoothly.
- Support our team across all levels on all HR policies and matters.
- Think creatively about the employee experience - find ways to improve every People Ops interaction.
- Process and maintain employee files in our systems.
- Support the People & Talent team on special projects and assignments as required.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-3 years of HR experience OR a track record of success in an administrative or customer facing role. Previous People Ops experience is a plus but not necessary. You should have a strong desire to build your HR career with us.
- Extremely detail-oriented - you can't sleep at night if loose ends haven't been tied off.
- Biased towards action with a track record of accomplishment.
- Strong interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined.
- Technically savvy. Proficient with Google Apps and you can quickly become an expert in new tools and systems.
- You are creative, innovative, and passionate with great judgement and attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and has an aptitude for bringing order and organization to competing priorities.
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. JUUL Labs also complies with applicable employment eligibility verification requirements. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the country of employment.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top