Onboarding: Manager, Convenience Channel
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL is seeking a Program Manager for its Commercial Programs team, which develops and delivers new programs that sustain and grow revenue. The role of the Program Manager will be to design, test, and scale global programs that impact consumers during the first 90 days of their switching experience. The ideal candidate has experience owning revenue targets or service metrics as well as strong problem solving and program management skills. Success in this position requires attention to detail, strategic thinking, leadership, communication and analytical experience, as well as the ability to effectively lead cross-functional groups.
In this role, you’d be responsible for the following:
- Lead global programs to drive business growth with end-to-end responsibility
- Develop deep consumer and business insights
- Plan, test and scale programs to sustain and drive revenue in C-store channel
- Develop business plans, customer and market insights, and analyze program effectiveness
- Drive communication and influence a broad range of stakeholders including executives
- Lead large, global, cross-functional groups including marketing, product, analytics, and sales
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
We are looking for a leader who inspires collaboration and innovation even during times of stress. You thrive in a dynamic, creative environment. You operate with the highest level of integrity and professionalism. You understand how to set the appropriate tone for a project, can juggle relationships with several types of personalities, and operate calmly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates analytical and creative thinking abilities
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to drive results
- Experience problem solving and communicating about issues with individual stakeholders and teams
- Experience thinking analytically and strategically about issues and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience being a "connector" across teams and leading a program/project against KPIs through to completion
- Experience influencing regional operations, analytics, and marketing teams through an understanding of business needs
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- 7-10+ years of work experience in sales, service, marketing, consulting or product/program management
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Catered lunch, boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL product
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the great city of Austin, Texas!
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top