Manager, Strategy & Operations Planning
- San Francisco, CA
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a Manager, Strategy & Operations Planning for its rapidly scaling global operation. As a key member of the Global Supply Chain team, you will partner with leaders and team members from across the demand planning, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, and operations engineering teams to develop and translate strategic objectives into an actionable roadmap for manufacturing and sourcing activities.
This role will be a member of the Global Operations Strategy team and report to the Sr. Manager of Strategy and Operations Planning. The position will work cross-functionally to develop overall capacity strategy with end-to-end ownership over implementation of the department’s manufacturing strategy.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
The ideal candidate has 4+ years of relevant strategy and operations experience in a challenging, fast-paced global manufacturing or logistics environment, including recent experience at a top-tier management consulting firm (e.g., McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Oliver Wyman) or 2+ years at a top-tier management consulting firm post MBA.
Specific qualifications include:
- Demonstrated interest in CPG, tech or medical device industries
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint; ability to produce error-free models and polished executive slide presentations
- Functional understanding of the interplay between product / commercial strategy and demand planning, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, process engineering / automation, logistics, and customer service
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for making a mark in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of efficiency; extreme focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Demonstrated background and comfort level with various modeling approaches and techniques
- Solid experience in effectively leading, developing and directly managing a team
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Highly professional demeanor; ability to interact with executive leaders with confidence
- Exceptionally high level of emotional intelligence and ability to influence people and outcomes
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline from a top-tier institution required. An MBA from a top business school is not required but is strongly preferred (can be substituted for extensive strategy, operations and/or consulting experience).
Back to top