Manager of Trade Promotion Optimization
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this role, you will partner cross-departmentally to manage and optimize JUUL’s pricing and promotion strategies. You’ll play an integral part in driving profitability whether through increased margins or increased volume.
- Assist in development of pricing and promotions strategies and drive implementation in support of overall business strategy and objectives, including the budgeting, forecasting and demand planning processes.
- Collect and analyze pertinent information related to pricing and promotions performance integrating internal, syndicated, and retailer data.
- Drive the selection, implementation and management of trade promotion management software.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Finance to establish volume and trade spend budgets and promotional calendars for key retailers.
- Track and report on KPI’s against established targets and analyze results with a focus on optimizing our approach.
- Provide detailed support to sales team, including coordination and efficiency analysis of trade spend.
- Stay abreast of ever-shifting retail landscape and competitive environment through connecting with peers, self-study and syndicated data.
- Establish and maintain effective controls over the pricing and promotion process.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience: 8+ years of relevant work experience (CPG preferred), 3+ years of experience leading strategic pricing projects
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Well-rounded business acumen with proven skills in Marketing, Brand and Finance
- Promotion Analytics Management experience required
- Well versed in promotion management and pricing strategies
- Strategic mindset required
- Ability to translate insights into strategy and strategy into actionable plans
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Proven track record of success and ability to lead and influence others
- Proven ability to understand, analyze, and develop pricing and promotion strategies and effectively communicate and implement recommendations
- Committed to consistently deliver on-time, accurate results
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top