Manager, Global Finance Process Strategy - Order to Cash
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the entire Order-to-Cash (O2C) global finance processes and systems strategy to achieve standard, scalable and automated solutions to finance globally. The candidate will partner with leaders from all finance functions as well as, IT, Digital, Sales, Sales Ops, Customer Service and many other functions within JUUL and across finance to deliver on responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Architect future state end-to-end Order-to-Cash (O2C) processes for global finance (all cycles, in every geography and for every revenue channel and type of customer). Future processes will be in-line with SaaS models and must address simplicity, standardization and scalability. Ensure business scenarios that are unique and require specific processes are captured, documented and benchmarked.
- Evaluate departmental processes to ensure efficiency and compliance, and identify gaps and opportunities for improvement. Make recommendations to policy or procedure changes as it pertains to system changes, and updates operational guidebooks
- Ensures compliance with existing financial, security, and IT policies and procedures. Recognizes and leads policy change efforts where existing policies or procedures hamper the efficient and effective delivery of business value. Ensures the integrity of systems data within a portfolio of applications and services. Responsible for updating process flows, controls and associated policies and procedures and continuously monitor for improve business SLAs metrics.
- Key role for JUUL’s SAP implementation working closely with the IT organization and implementation partners, and business subject matter experts and across functions. Provide recommendations and drive decisions critical for the success of the implementation.
- Work with the global team of Business Analysts focused on business processes improvements, automation and shared service organization. This global team will provide finance globally with operational application and business intelligence support, change governance, and change management.
- Establishes and manages measurable goals and performs continual measurement, coaching and counseling to team members. Manages resources as required to support both strategic and business unit plans. Maintains current technical expertise in the rapidly changing technology assigned applications.
- Responsible for finance transformation program for O2C areas for UAT scripts, data reconciliations, user training and transition of the process support to shared service organization. Drive key decisions with the appropriate governing bodies on process design ect scope, budget, staffing, interdependencies and timing.
- Drive robust frameworks and methods to understand current state, identify gaps/propose improvements, evaluate process solution alternatives, prioritize requirements, identify and design to-be future state, and drive consensus to achieve agreed set of requirements.
- Work with Finance leaders and Shared Service Centers to define and deliver effective change management plans to ensure new capabilities are deployed effectively and adopted by the organization. Build a network of project leaders that build enthusiasm for the transformation with the organization.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10 years+ of leadership role with global process architecture and system transformation initiatives
- Financial systems and data management experience, excellent O2C processes understanding
- Experience working for a global public fortune 500 company
- Experience in designing and documenting process flows and applying lean process methodologies
- Strong organizational, leadership, and learning and development skills required
- Change agent, ability to influence large scale complex programs and alignment with stakeholders
- Outstanding problem-solving and organization skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinker, decisive; experienced in and capable of leading change
- An excellent team player
- Excellent communication Skills
- Self-Starter and creative
- Experience implementing SAP in a complex organization is a must.
- Business Process Management techniques, tools and notations expert.
- Sales experience will be additional advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science and/or accounting required
- Six Sigma black / green belt – nice to have
- MBA preferred
- CPA preferred or experience working in controllership functions
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top