Manager, Business Intelligence
- Austin, TX
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
JUUL Labs is seeking a Manager Data and Analytics responsible for data resources, partnerships, and reporting. Work output will be featured at the highest levels of the company with real opportunity to influence business direction. This role is ideal for someone that has spent time at IRI, Nielsen, a CPG company, or a technology company. Also open to former implementation consultants. Specific responsibilities for the team include:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assembling and automating a company-wide sell-through reporting suite.
· Streamlining of standardized metrics for the entire sales organization, extracting insights and investigating root cause.
· Compiling large amounts of data in different platforms with strong attention to detail in order to ensure the highest standard of data integrity.
· Creating executive and Board-facing presentations.
· Building out dashboards/trackers and responding to ad-hoc queries.
· Becomes a data owner ensuring end-to-end accuracy on key deliverables.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
· 3+ years of experience in analytics, data science and/or category management.
· Technical skills and a strong analytical background is a must.
· Strong ability to extract and communicate insights from real-world datasets.
· Advanced proficiency Excel and Tableau
· Experience with Salesforce, BigQuery, SQL, and Python a plus
· Experience in a sales background, especially in a CPG environment with distributors and retail
· Bachelor's Degree in a related field Consultative mindset, with the ability to influence without direct authority, and to develop strong cross-functional partnerships.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Back to top