Manager Architect - Salesforce
- San Francisco, CA
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Manager/Architect - Salesforce role continually monitors the systems performance and user administration and utilization. Since the Manager/Architect - Salesforce is involved with multiple business functional groups including Customer Support (primary) and Sales & Marketing (secondary).The Manager/Architect - Salesforce will not only know how to manage multiple projects, but will also possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Meet the needs of business users considering functionality, costs, time-to-implement, compliance and data privacy handling for a company that does business globally. The candidate will have very good familiarity with Customer Service Operations processes (including but not limited to Web to Case, Phone to Case, EMail to Case) and how they can be configured in Service Cloud. Community Cloud expertise is a big Plus!
- Work with business users to elicit requirements via interaction design sessions, business process descriptions, cases, scenarios, data analysis, and task workflow analysis.
- Create and execute IT Project plans, developing functional requirement documents, process flows, gap analysis, testing scenarios, managing QA/UAT for existing and new CS and CRM systems and modules, sign-offs and managing tasks, setups related to Production cutover and software upgrades.
- Document user manuals to describe application installation and operating procedures.
- Work closely with third-party vendors including software providers and consultants to implement new solutions.
- Understand existing and anticipated CRM functionality, including cloud-based offerings, that meet business demand and manage configuration and setups.
- Analyze system activity by assessing system utilization, employee productivity, trending amongst key quality attributes, provide production support as needed and take the lead to resolve critical business issues.
- Coordinate change control management and processes with other systems administrators and analysts.
- Demonstrate Salesforce functionalities to business users and integrations to other systems.
- Proactively communicate project opportunities and risks to upper management.
- Solid analytical and project management skills.
- Build proof-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and business flows.
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Experience with integrating Talkdesk and Zendesk to SFDC is preferred.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years experience in using Salesforce in core modules.
- Direct people management experience.
- Exposure to Full Lifecycle Implementation of Salesforce and related applications will be a huge plus.
- Ability to be flexible about project changes and dynamically mitigate risks in the moment with mid-course corrective action.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, complex projects simultaneously and manage customer expectations regarding scope, schedule, and budgetary parameters.
- Demonstrated knowledge in CRM related functional modules: Customer Service, Lead management, Opportunity management, Quoting, Renewal, Forecasting, Commissions processing, POS, Master Data Management, Sales force reporting, Analytics, Geo hierarchies, Territory management, contracts, assets and renewal process.
- Demonstrated proficiency in configuration and functional setups for SFDC: Service Cloud (primary) and Sales cloud.
- Capable of producing functional requirements including business rules, use cases, process flows and logic.
- Working SQL knowledge and reporting/data analytics.
- Excellent communication skills, solid interpersonal skills and experience working with a wide range of business users.
- Business awareness and understanding of core business functions like finance, customer service, sales and marketing, distribution, operations, contracts, and data.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects.
- Demonstrated experience in project conceptualization, planning and leading end user meetings.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Must have experience preparing end-user documentation & conducting end-user training.
- Previous Business/Technical Analysis experience in a high-tech software company preferred.
- Minimum a Bachelors in Science in CS or experience in related field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Back to top