IT Senior Business Systems Analyst - AR, Tax, Treasury
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Are you an advanced professional in the systems & process design, and ERP implementation space, and have experience in Finance software implementation projects? If this sounds like you…Let’s connect!
Reporting to the Director – Finance IT Enterprise Applications, we are actively looking for a Sr Business Systems Analyst – AR, Tax, Treasury role in San Francisco to support SAP S/4 HANA implementation project.
The individual will work closely with JUUL business partners (Finance, Sales, Procurement etc.), other BSAs, Developers, Testers, and Production Support through each stage of the software development lifecycle and also demonstrate both existing and new functionalities to the business stakeholders. This job requires an experienced business systems analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems and make challenging decisions.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, and analyze business requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions within SAP S/4 HANA
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to business partners and 3rd party vendors
- Work with technical team to develop high level labor estimates to develop and deploy functionalities of selected solutions
- Conduct fit/gap analysis between SAP S/4 application and business requirements, and collaborate with Architects and Developers to estimate project impact
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes
- Work with business partners to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- Perform functional unit testing and system integration testing of the solution
- Change Request handling, requiring the development of new or improved procedures using Enterprise tools and customizing in industry best practices.
- Investigating, analyzing, and solve enterprise Application problems (including sub systems) and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy business needs.
- Responsible for overall solution design of Record to Report process, that may include intercompany transaction flows
- Learn existing ERP system (Acumatica) and help in country launches
- 8 or more years of experience as a business systems analyst in implementing or supporting SAP S/4 HANA or ECC 6.0
- Experience in writing functional specs for integrating SAP S/4 with other enterprise applications or 3rd party systems
- Experience in conducting Business Blueprint workshops, writing Detailed Design documents, Functional Specifications, and configuring the SAP S/4 HANA or ECC system
- Experience in Finance – SD Integration (Revenue Recognition, Invoicing/Billing, Account Determination, Tax Determination, Accounts Receivable and Cash Application).
- Experience in integrating SAP S/4HANA on HEC with Vertex for Global Implementation.
- Experience with configuration of all Tax components in SAP S/4HANA
- Contribute to and maintain best practice process management approach for Business and IT Center of Excellence (COE)
- Experience with Treasury functions – Cash Management and Reporting, Debt Management, Investment Management and FX.
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment
- Strong consultative and advisory skills
- Strong MS Visio and Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong business analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, testing and project management skills
- Data Analytics and/or Data Warehousing experience
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc. and basic understanding in SQL and programming skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, follow through, and use critical thinking to achieve success
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Knowledge and experience with RPA implementation in ERP or finance solution is a plus.
- Excellent training and communication skills both in written and verbal.
- SAP S/4 HANA certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top