IT Program Manager
- San Francisco, CA
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
Are you looking for an opportunity to tackle challenging and novel situations every day and drive the implementation of business and functional deliverables in partnership with other technology leaders as well as business partners within the team? Do you like to work in a rapidly changing environment, handling ambiguity and stakeholders with effective problem-solving leadership and limited oversight? If this sounds like you…Let’s connect!
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Enterprise Applications with visibility to executives, this IT Program Manager role will be responsible for delivering programs chartered to design, plan and implement enterprise applications integrations across the company. It requires skillful cross-organizational collaboration and alignment, strategic planning and decision making, and forming productive relationships at all levels within our organizations. The IT Program Manager should expect to partner with program executive sponsors & stakeholders, create and manage the program plan, oversee underlying workstreams, and strategize on key decisions. Must be able to gain the trust and respect of senior leadership.
This IT Program Manager should have a strong sense of forward-looking vision, clear judgement in managing risks, driving deliverables, & making adjustments when needed to stay on track. The person in this position will have significant opportunity to affect Juul’s growth and impact our success & culture.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee/manage one or more technology integration projects and/or collection of smaller projects (program) at the department and corporate level from requirements gathering, design, development, and to production, including scoping, planning, resource acquisition/scheduling, tracking and reporting through the coordination of an extensive project team or multiple project managers
- Oversee and review requirements, business process models, specifications, configuration changes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Work with project team(s) to plan and schedule project deliverables, documentation, goals, and milestones for complex programs and/or multiple projects
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning of assigned projects/programs
- Communicate and present program/project status and issues to IT Management and stakeholders
- Provide budget analysis and tracking, resource allocation, and coordination of project activities
- 8+ years of experience in a related project/program management capacity leading workstreams or small teams
- Run complex enterprise business applications projects from start to finish
- Drive all aspects of project management including gathering requirements, developing plans, gaining alignment, executing to plan, monitoring progress and reporting project health
- Experience developing and managing projects budgets
- Ability to provide business analysis and decision support during project planning, as required to drive project success
- Familiar with SDLC (Software Development Cycle)
- Experience with both waterfall and agile project management and process improvement methodologies. PMP and Agile certification a plus
- Knowledge of one or more of the following toolsets: JitterBit/Dell Boomi/MuelSoft, Salesforce, ERP, PLM, MDM, etc.
- Strong track record of KPI management and delivery
- Strong customer focus, internal and external
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Back to top