HR Business Partner
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a HR Business Partner to join our People team. You will help drive our next stage of growth as we build our team with top tier talent. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative JUUL culture as the organization grows and scales.
- Provide strategic guidance and HR thought leadership to all levels of the organization
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees, proactively and when employee relations issues arise
- Partner with the People team on Learning & Development, Compensation and Operations to inform design and implementation of people programs.
- Provide data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Work with the business on various manager development programs
- Support the business through compensation reviews, talent development, performance management, employee relations, organizational design, and more.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of strategic HR experience
- 3+ years experience as an HR Business Partner or equivalent
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and the ability to make thoughtful decisions
- Project management and change management experience, including driving programs independently
- Highly analytical and can translate data into action planning
- Great interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Agile; can easily adapt to a changing environment or shifting priorities
- BA/BS degree
- Experience helping global organizations scale
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top