Global Analytics Technical Project Coordinator
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
JUUL Labs is seeking a strong, customer and data centric individual to join the Customer Operations Department. The Technical Project Coordinator will support the Global Analytics & Reporting Manager with projects, calendaring, communications, and other support. The role will require an understanding of Project Management. Will work closely with cross functional teams as well as all management to give timely updates on implementations changes and overall project status. The successful candidate will work with little supervision on daily assignments and must be able to take initiative in all tasks.
- Help organize and prioritize Customer Operations Analytics projects and deliverables.
- Act on behalf of management in regards to establishing priorities and identifying and resolving problems that are administrative in nature.
- Perform analysis related to customer insights when requested.
- Work closely with international teams and international call centers.
- Oversee and/or perform duties associated with scheduling and organizing cross functional projects across Customer Operations, Digital, Engineering, Design, and Data.
- Compose and draft documents and correspondence for presentations, handouts, and reports; perform substantial editing and fact checking. Create, maintain, modify, and/or ensure accuracy of content in various unit documents, displays, reports, and/or websites.
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) with limited consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance with JUUL policies.
- May lead staff or supervise day-to-day work of temporary workers, including scheduling, assigning, and prioritizing workloads, setting appropriate deadlines, reviewing work for quality and timeliness, and providing performance review input.
- Maintain project timeline and deliverable schedules.
- Other duties as assigned
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ years as a PM or EA with an emphasis on Customer Service
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration or Development
- Knowledge of SDLC, ETL, Data Warehouses, BI Tools like Tableau or Similar
- Knowledge of Data & Analytics tools, skills, and processes
- Ability to deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Executive level interpersonal, project management, writing, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Prior success handling/executing multiple high impact, fast paced/collaborative projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top