Financial Analyst, Manufacturing Operations
- Dallas, TX
JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Financial Analyst will be a key member of the finance team responsible for supporting productivity project analysis and reporting. This position offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization.
- Partner with Manufacturing Operations to manage bottoms-up financial analysis of productivity projects
- Partner with Global Supply Managers in reviewing and analyzing cost trends
- Work with cross-functional business partners to ensure that costs for key commodities/conversion cost are accurately forecasted and variances to actual costs are analyzed and followed-up
- Analyze cost risks associated with risk buys, product end of life cycles, and product engineering changes
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of experience as Finance analyst or data scientist experience, preferably in finance operations or supply chain roles.
- Supply Chain and product cost experience, preferably in consumer electronics or semiconductor industries.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical experience.
- Financial systems experience required (SAP, ERP, EPM, SQL, Business Intelligence Application).
- Advance user of MS Suite especially Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, clean data organization).
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with and influence business partners.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Data Science or related field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US
Back to top