Finance Site Manager
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Finance Site Manager will be a key member of the finance team responsible for the overall finance support to the contract manufacturer. This position offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization.
- Partner with Operations to manage financial planning, forecasting, and reporting of financial performance versus objectives.
- Prepare monthly financial package with key performance indicators, variance analysis vs. targets, and detailed financial analysis of ad-hoc / unplanned deviations from the forecast.
- Develop financial and operational KPIs to track and analyze on a monthly basis (production targets, output efficiency, raw materials / WIP inventory levels, quality, expenses).
- Provide support to analyze and review accruals for month end close.
- Work closely with Operations on cost management / reduction initiatives and production efficiency improvements.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of Finance FP&A experience, preferably in finance operations roles.
- Product cost experience, preferably in consumer electronics or semiconductor industries.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical experience.
- Strong partnering skills with operations.
- Financial systems experience required (ERP, EPM, BI) – ACM, Host Analytics.
- Super user of Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, clean data organization).
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Back to top